Your First Visit
Please check-in at the receptionist desk when you arrive for your appointment. For your first visit to our office, please come 10-15 minutes before your appointment to fill out patient information forms. We will also need information about your insurance coverage and medications. Please bring your insurance card and driver's license with you to every appointment. Should you have any information change please let us know when you check in so we can update your records.
We sincerely try to stay on schedule. Unfortunately unforeseen emergencies arise. We ask for your patience when these delays occur.
We recommend you print and fill these forms out prior to your appointment to save you waiting time.
- Medical Records Release Form (To Us)
- Medical Records Release Forms (From Us)
- Monthly Payment Agreement
Note: These files are in PDF format. If you do not have Adobe® Reader® on your computer, you can download it for free by clicking here.
- Texas Health Presby Plano Hospital
- Baylor Medical Center at Frisco
- daVinci Surgical
- The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Medical City
- Texas Health Resources
- American Cancer Society
- National Women's Health Resource
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention - Travelers' Health
- The North American Menopause Society
- U.S. Department of Health & Human Services - WomensHealth.gov